As a front-end developer, you know all about the latest developments in browsers, frameworks, and other relevant tools. You understand the needs and requirements for developing complex websites and applications, and always seek an optimal balance between design, technology, and usability. You are not afraid of a bit of back-end coding. At Silo, we believe that coding as an integral part of the creative process. You will work together with a close-knit team of strategists and designers on ambitious cross-disciplinary projects. You are communicative and enjoy teaming up with client-side (backend) developers or other technical partners.
- good knowledge of Sass/Less, Node, and NPM libraries
- knows how to work with version control in GIT
- knowledge of PHP is an advantage
- also a plus: experience with Laravel, working knowledge of Gulp/Yarn, and skills to combine optimal performance with optimal image quality
- interested in, and affinity with design
- team-player and are customer-oriented
- three years or more experience, preferably at a design-driven agency
- a higher education degree
SILO is a strategic design agency. By combining design, UX and branding expertise, we create products, services, and experiences with positive impact. We help large international corporations, visionary start-ups, cultural and educational organizations, ambitious architects, healthcare institutes, and governments to achieve their goals and develop further. We are proud of the recognition that our work has received. SILO was twice named European Design Agency of the Year and has won multiple international awards, including the ADC Designism Cube, D&AD Yellow Pencil, and Red Dot.
What we offer
- excellent salary and benefits
- a delicious, fully catered team lunch
- time and budget for personal development and training
- a great work place in the center of Amsterdam and/or The Hague
We look forward to learning how you would strengthen SILO. Please send your cover letter, examples of your work, and CV to Annieka Bruyn van Rozenburg via email@example.com. When processing your application, we will handle your personal data with care. For more information, read our privacy statement.