As a visual design intern at SILO, you’ll work with our designers, developers, and strategists to create brand identities, campaigns, communication means, websites, and apps. Together, we will work for clients like the National Military Museum, Muziekgebouw, KCAP, Textielmuseum, and Dutch Veterans’ Day.
You’ll truly be a member of our design team, collaborating with a group of enthusiastic individuals that take an experimental approach to come up with creative solutions. You will have plenty of opportunities to develop your ideas and pitch them to your internship supervisor, the art director or the client. Some of your designs may be selected and put into use. In other cases, you will have to push yourself further to achieve the optimal result. We ensure that you will be able to develop yourself during your internship.
- Currently enrolled as a 3rd or 4th-year student at an Art Academy or comparable Higher Education Institution
- You have a portfolio which shows off your talent
- You like to follow the latest news and trends on branding, design, and communication
- Available 32 to 40 hours a week for a period of 3 to 5 months
SILO is a strategic design agency. By combining design, UX and branding expertise, we create products, services, and experiences with positive impact. We help large international corporations, visionary start-ups, cultural and educational organizations, ambitious architects, healthcare institutes, and governments to achieve their goals and develop further. We are proud of the recognition that our work has received. SILO was twice named European Design Agency of the Year and has won multiple international awards, including the ADC Designism Cube, D&AD Yellow Pencil, and Red Dot.
What we offer
- An internship allowance of 250 euro per month (based on 40 hours a week availability)
- A delicious and free team lunch
- A great work place in the center of Amsterdam and/or The Hague.
Let us know why you’re the right person. Please send your cover letter, portfolio (max. 10 MB), and CV to Annieka Bruyn van Rozenburg via email@example.com. When processing your application, we will handle your personal data with care. For more information, read our privacy statement.